Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yesterday's appt

Yesterday's appt went well.  I'm am growing follies as expected and it looks like 18!  I worked the night shift so I didn't work during the day and didn't have to rush to work after my appt!  I also got a pedicure and it was absolutely amazing!  I was chatting with my brother because it was his birthday while my toes were drying and we were chatting about the process of IVF and whatnot.  There was a gal getting a manicure who was listening and after I got off the phone with my brother she said 'I didn't mean to eavesdrop but my husband and I are going through the same thing' So we talked for about 20 min or so about infertility and how it's hard on your marriage and how you feel just a little broken because what seems so easy for other couples to conceive but we are having trouble.  I hope that I was able to help her a little bit and let her know that she's not alone!

Here is yesterday's drive down


No comments:

Post a Comment