Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's appt.

It looks like I have about 18 eggs, possibly more.  He started me on the meds to prevent ovulation tonight instead of tomorrow night because I guess I have a second wave of eggs coming up and the more eggs that I have the more likely I have to have ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome which can be potentially very very harmful to me.  So in about 10min I have to take a third shot for the day and from today until the trigger shot I get to take three shots.  I feel a little bit like a pin cushion and a little bit like a human science experiment :)

I asked if he had an objections to a facial, massage, or pedicure because I find them very relaxing and he has no objections!  I'm going to work the night shift tomorrow night so I'm going to try and get a pedicure after my appt in the morning. 

This is the beautiful sunrise I got to see on my way down this morning :)



This is my swollen pin cushion abdomen


No comments:

Post a Comment