Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Update!

Dr. Bachus re-drew my TSH and it was 1.08!!  He said that we are good to go for IVF starting February 9!

I had an appt. on February 1st for a baseline u/s and lab draw and everything looks great!  My ovaries are nice and quiet. 

As excited as all of this is I'm really scared.  I really fear that this won't work and Matt and I will never have a biological child.  I keep asking God to give me calm as we get ready for the start of injections on Saturday and a calm as we get closer and closer.  I don't actually fear the injections, I fear the time from bedrest until I find out if this in fact worked.  I'm also afraid of the first few weeks of pregnancy with the little cramps and the possible bleeding.  I'm also afraid of the trip to Disney World.  I'm looking forward to it but I'm afraid that I won't feel good and won't enjoy it and that somehow flying on a plane will cause a miscarriage.  I know that it won't millions of women fly during all parts of their pregnancies and never have issues, but I feel like I'm not most women.

No comments:

Post a Comment