Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday's appt

I have follies ranging from 12mm-19mm and I think still about 22 of them.  Today has been the worst so far.  I'm very uncomfortable and actually feeling pretty nauseous.  He mentioned that I may get some slight hyperstimulation at either mild or moderate and there is a small chance that while we are in Orlando that I would have to fly back because of the hyperstim.  This is actually my biggest fear.  I'm ok with being uncomfortable, I'm ok with feeling sick, but I really don't want hyperstim.  I'm also tired of the shots everyday.  I would really like to go down to one shot per day but I know that is coming as soon as next week!

Right now it's looking like maybe Tuesday, probably Wednesday or Thursday for the egg retrieval.  This is good news because it means that the implant would be Saturday, Sunday, or Monday and I would be able to miss all week.  I would essentially have from 2/22-3-4 off to rest up from this adventure.  I'm really worried about putting my co-workers out too much for this but so far it seems to be ok.

Here is this morning's drive in the Audi :)



This is how bloated my abdomen looks right now.


And from the front, are the bruises great?

No comments:

Post a Comment