Today was retrieval day. I got up at the butt crack of dawn...that's 4:30am. When we got to the clinic at 6am I changed into a hospital gown and they put on my monitors and started an IV. I remember being asked questions but right now everything kinda seems like a dream. I don't think that it took very long because we were out of the office by 8:30 and stopped at Dazbog and Qdoba on our way home. I guess I had 24 eggs that they got and I will hear a report tomorrow morning about how many have been fertilized and whatnot. I'm fairly sore and have been sleeping on and off today. Right now the transfer is schedule for 7am Sunday morning and then three days of bedrest.
Tomorrow morning at 6am I start my progesterone shots and estrogen patches. I'm hoping that I get to take these shots for the next 12 weeks!
Here is today's picture on the way home.

No comments:
Post a Comment