This morning's sermon was about peace that placing your faith in Jesus regardless of the circumstances will bring peace. During communion today I prayed for the babies that were put in me that God would help them grow so that we could care for them here on this earth. I thanked God for the two little lives growing inside me and prayed that God would protect them because I knew that they were only alive because of God's blessing on them.
I am nervous that this isn't working that God didn't allow our babies to live but I'm thankful for the opportunity to carry these babies even if they are never meant to meet Matt and I.
I look for patterns in how I'm feeling vs. how I've felt with other cycles. I pray my body is capable of carrying these two little lives to term and that thought sustains me for a little while. This week is going to be the hardest and has always been the hardest of the tww. I'm trying to keep myself busy but right now I'm going to take a nap in preparation for the night shift tonight. I'm hoping I get good sleep and have an uneventful night!
No comments:
Post a Comment