Monday, March 25, 2013

On to new horizons

We met with out RE on Friday and he started with 'I'm sorry' which actually meant a lot to both of us.  He told us that we could talk about what may or may not have worked but it would be speculation and wouldn't serve us well.  So we didn't talk about what may or may not have worked instead we talked about our next step.  He told me that the 4 embryos we had frozen were 'beautiful' and he truly thinks that I will get pregnant at least once from these 4 embryos.  We made our next FET start at the start of my next cycle (around April 10) where I will start with bcps for awhile and then lupron after that.  This cycle won't nearly be as intense as a fresh cycle and that's a blessing!  The one thing that we are changing is that up until I get a positive pregnancy I will be taking my enbrel.

Our transfer date is set for May 24th on a Friday.  So for now I'm working on better eating habits, trying to be more active and in the immediate future...feeling better!  I have a bad sinus infection combined with a cough that's fine until I start talking.  So for today I stayed home.  I'm hoping that another day of rest will help me to be much better and 4 days of antibiotics will hopefully lead to me feeling a ton better by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment