Friday, March 1, 2013

4 Babies

We only had 4 babies to freeze for a later day but hopefully we won't need them for a couple years!

I'm feeling very bloated, my chest is humongous! I can't seem to keep these suckers contained and I'm considering either getting a larger size or putting an acewrap on to contain them!

Jenn gave me my shot last night since the previous night's shot in the thigh was incredibly painful and I wanted to cry most of yesterday!  Jenn promised to give me all my shots when Matt isn't home so I never have to give on in my thigh every again.

I woke up this morning with the most intense menstrual cramp!  I'm really hoping it was implantation but I had a huge poo later as well but had no urge to poo at the time so maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment