Saturday, January 18, 2014

35 weeks!

35 weeks brings us to a snag.  My blood pressure spiked on Thursday and I gained 7lbs in about 4 days so I called the doctor's office and they send me to L&D.  When I got there my blood pressure was 150/90 but thankfully you were doing just fine!  After our lovely experience in L&D I was told that I could no longer work and that I would need to be on modified bedrest until further notice.

Bleh!  Bedrest is for the birds!  Thankfully Matt has been awesome at taking care of me and giving me the evil eye if I am up too much.

I am definitely feeling large and very very swollen.  Hopefully I will be able to get most of this weight off after you are born because it's fairly uncomfortable.

Highlight of the week was getting my hair done so that I can look pretty in my maternity pictures and in pictures when you are born!



No comments:

Post a Comment