Sunday, December 29, 2013

33 weeks!

This week brings me more excited to see your face and hold you!  I get to feel you moving around lots in my belly which I love and the closer we get to meeting you the more nervous I am about whether or not I will be a good mommy for you.

We have pretty much everything we need at this point except a swing and to decide if we are going to cloth diaper or not.  I have some cloth diapers from a friend and I like the concept of it but the closer we get to figuring out if we are going to do it the more nervous I get about it!

We celebrated Christmas this week and Daddy gave me some slippers from you.  It was fun to see To: Mommy From: you on my present!


No comments:

Post a Comment