Saturday, October 12, 2013

20 weeks!

How far along: 20 weeks!
 
Baby is the size of a: banana

Total weight gain: 4lbs
 
Maternity clothes: Yes!  It's the first time I've worn skinny jeans and I love them!
 
Stretch marks: Yes :(
 
Sleep: Other than getting up every couple of hours to pee I sleep pretty good!
 
Best moment of this week: Finally getting a start date for my job!
 
Miss anything: Being able to take whatever medicine that I want.
 
Movement: Maybe, but nothing consistent yet
 
Food cravings: Milk, anything grape, cheese 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: If it's been awhile since I've eaten, otherwise not really.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
 
Gender: It's a secret
 
Labor signs: Thankfully, no.
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Wedding rings on or off: Off and have been since about 6-7 weeks
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time
 
Looking forward to: Feeling consistent baby movement and confirming the gender this week at our anatomy scan.



No comments:

Post a Comment