I've moved from the bedroom to the couch today for a new view on things. Unfortunately my RA is acting up a bit and I'm in pain. I decided on some tylenol earlier and that seems to be helping. It would be fabulous is my left wrist didn't hurt! As long as I keep it straight it's ok, but that means I'm laying here doing nothing...boring!
I've noticed that I'm a lot sleepier this time around than before. I don't know if I'm overall less stressed or if the progesterone seems to be working better this time around. I sleep alright at night and could honestly sleep all day, but I know if I do that I won't sleep during the night.
I tried to crochet last night, I got a lot done but I'm paying for it today with the sore wrist. I really really want to get up because laying down and doing things sucks...but if this is what it takes then this is what I'm going to do.
I'm looking forward to Monday when I get to plant my flowers! I bought some dahlia's and some can can's for my pots.


No comments:
Post a Comment